Coco makes life checkup tools online and in real life. We help you understand current and future wants and needs for a healthy, balanced and fulfilling life.
Coco offers free online and real-life life checkup tools to understand your current and future needs for a balanced, healthy and fulfilling life.
After completing an anonymous survey, we recommend resources and services to help improve your life, such as exercise and eating plans, problem-solving tools, and referrals to health professionals.
Coco’s services are free or inexpensive and widely available. We do not sell medicine or supplements but provide tools and mentoring for self-understanding and practical education resources.
Coco’s long-term goals include making better lives accessible, a marketplace for health professionals, and a connected community platform for medical and holistic life records.
How It Works
You contact us with your details and we send you an invite for an anonymous online survey about practical issues such as wellness, eating, exercise, planning, priorities and more
Based on your results in the the Life Checkup questionnaire we recommend free resources and also more specific services to help you choose to improve your life.
It is up to you how far you go. We aim to make most products free and convenient.
Examples include –
- exercise and eating plans
- frameworks for thinking practically about problems and solutions
- referrals to specialist wellness and health professionals
- tools for problem solving, prioritising, planning and productivity
- tools for looking and learning beyond yourself to your community
Please contact us to get a free checkup invitation online for you (and your community) or try some of the free third party resources other helpful organisations provide.
Where Coco Fits In
The health and wellness industry is large and complex, we aim to make it easier and less expensive.
- We are not doctors or medical specialists. We do not sell medicines or supplements or services. We don’t build hospitals or train medical professionals. We are not life coaches.
- We do provide tools and mentoring. We focus on those who help others and who need help. We help with self understanding and practical educational resources from popular sources.
- We aim to make our services free or inexpensive and very widely available. We may charge a service fee directly or indirectly. We may collect a referral fee. Our prices are generally free and are always clearly shown.
Donations are welcome to help subsidise our work which includes software for free medical records for individuals and community clinics.
Tell Me More About Coco Life Checkup
Sample List of questions, resources and referrals to cover a wide range of topics to help you self assess life in a more holistic comprehensive manner followed by an optional face to face followup discussion.
All topics are optional. Topics are wide ranging and include –
- Agility, Balance & Movement
- Alcohol Use #drinking #booze
- Anxiety, Irritability, Sadness and Nervousness
- Aspirations, Acceptance & Life Goals
- Asthma, Steroids and Inhalers
- Back Ache
- Beta Blockers
- Best Life – Needs vs Wants
- Body Composition
- Body Self Scan
- Bowel Function
- Cancer & Heart Disease Prevention
- Chest Pain
- Coaching #skills
- Dental & Mouth Care
- Drugs & Substance Abuse
- Elder Care
- Emotional vs Physical Health
- Exercise #cardio #aerobic
- Eye Checkup #glasses #optometry
- Feet Foundations
- Flexibility #flex #stretching
- Food Intake & Dietary Balance #nutrition #vitamins #supplements
- Frameworks for Positive Thinking #happiness #acceptance
- Functional Strength
- Habits – Friend And Foe
- Headaches, Tension & Migraines
- Health Self-Management Confidence
- Health Professionals Engagement
- Hearing & Noise
- Heart Health
- Home Care
- Impacts On Life Quality
- Injury and Accident Prevention
- Joint Care, Pain & Protection
- Life Stages
- Medication Review
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Mentoring #life
- Mind-Body Practices
- Mirror Self Image
- Occupational Health
- Pain #acupuncture #massage #medication
- Parents & Parenting
- Personal Growth
- Physical Activity
- Safety, Abuse, Violence & Support
- Self Review
- Sexual Health
- Skin Health
- Smoking #
- Sports & Hobbies
- Stomach and Abdomine
- Sugar Consumption #glucose
- Technology and Digital Wellness
- Tiredness, Fatigue and Dizziness
- Vaccines eg Measles Mumps Rubella Diphtheria Tetanus Pertussis
- Weight Management
- Wellness Routines
- Work Balance
Followup scheduling and consistency of reminders are important once you have started to understand and plan.
Third Party Resources
Helping More People
Next Steps: A Coco Project has three main goals:
- Provide tools for Life Checkup and other professional services to show immediate benefits towards better lives.
- Create a Services Marketplace for health professionals and the wellness and business community.
- Establish a Connected Community (Coco) Platform for medical records and holistic life records, helping families and businesses such as community clinics to improve service quality and accessibility by removing issues like data duplication, fragmentation, language barriers, and process delays.
Our aim is to scale up for hundreds of millions of users while prioritising privacy and security. To simplify services and accelerate benefits, we plan to include private artificial intelligence-powered services in some of our products.
To learn more about our long term vision for Coco and view examples of anonymous health and situational needs data that can lead to better targeting of helpful resources, please visit our website.
- A Coco Project – Our Vision
- Stat Compiler – A DHS Program tool for global health data analysis.